Saturday, December 12, 2009

A SHORT GATHERING

After finish the selling at PASAR PAGI and have my lunch at JING MUN'S house,
i went to meet my secondary school's friends --- YEN MING & THIEN JEE at YANG GUANG restaurant

When i came to sit with them, the first sentence that come out from my mouth is
I CAN ONLY STAY TILL 2PM~~ HAHA I'm not purposely to say that, but i really got something to do after 2pm. SORRY to my dear friends ya, never happen again next time. But i know they can understand ^.^

Very HAPPY aCtually, because long time dint see them, especially my dear neighbour THIEN JEE, miss her so much, THIEN JEE and YEN MING dint change a lot, they just become more prettier and nicer ^^ i tell the truth, NO LIE!!


YEN MING, THIEN JEE & ME

Finally i stay till 3pm and I forget to pay my drinks, HAHA~
Dont know who pay for me, not yet ask them.
HAHA, i'll 'BELANJA' u guys next time ya, PROMISE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment