Saturday, December 19, 2009

PANDAN JAYA PASAR MALAM

That day after i sent the bags to JING MUN's house, i was damn tired, so i decided to rest at her house.
At the night about 6.30pm, we went to PANDAN JAYA PASAR MALAM nearby her house.


That PASAR MALAM was bigger than i thought, we bought some food, fruits and an illegal disc to home.
We simply walked through the market, then went back to home.


When we were walking in the dark, JING MUN suddenly told me to be carefull, because there were few guys in the dark not far from us, I was shocked. Then we walked to a brighter place, infront of us was a family getting up to their car, so i suggested to ask them to fetch us to home. But few minutes later, those guys were gone, so we walked quickly to home.


I stayed at her house till 9pm, then i took the STAR LRT back to my house.


This is what the bags that i took to JING MUN's house
make me damn tired


Food and cds bought from PASAR MALAM

No comments:

Post a Comment