Friday, March 19, 2010

MY AMBITIOUS

My ambitious is 'MY MUM'
I worked so hard just for her
I aim to earn a lot of money to make her life comfortable
I gain a good result to make her feel proud

Maybe some people will think that i'm crazy
why would i think this as my ambitious
Yeah, you din't see the wrong words, it's 'AMBITIOUS'
the thing that you would spend most of your time on it
you'll feel happy doing that no matter what is the outcomes at the end
but u'll just feel happy and appreciate the opportunities

This is what i dream for --- MY MUM, to live happily 
I would not be myself now without her
it's not all about thanks but LOVE
I'm sorry that i did a lot of mistakes in the past
not good enough of being a daughter
always put her in the mood of sad and angry
but I'll definitely give her a comfort and happy and easy life in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment